The Fort is a unique small and nimble utility trailer with an interior storage capacity of up to 39.6 cubic feet and the option of a cargo rack or roof top tent mounted to the top of the trailer. With many add-on options available, the Fort trailer truly becomes the “Mother Of All Bivouacs.” It is completely self contained and offers all the amenities of a larger travel trailer in a smaller, more affordable package. Configured with either the Tepui Kukenam 3 Roof Top Tent or the Tepui Autana 3 RTT with annex, the Fort can accommodate 2-5 people and conveniently park in your home garage.
- Trailer Weight: 1250 lbs. (Base) to approx. 1675 lbs. (Summit)
- Ground Clearance: 16”
- Chassis Length: 10.5’
- Chassis Width: 6.0’
- Trailer Height: 4.8’
- Construction: powder coated tube steel
- Trailer Axle: 3500 lbs. torsion axle de-rated to 2500 lbs.
- Electric Brakes
- Galley Size (Summit Package only):43″L x 22″W x 13″H
- Tires: 31 x 10.50 x R15 (All-Terrain)
- Wheels: Steel wheels
Trailer Coupler: 2” ball coupler