How to order - it's simple!
1. Pick your package - Base or Summit (descriptions below)
2. Pick your color
Smallest, most affordable line of our off-road expedition trailers.
The Fort is a unique utility trailer with an interior storage capacity of 38.2 cubic feet and the option of a cargo rack or roof top tent mounted to the top of the trailer. With many add-on options available, the Fort trailer truly becomes the “Mother Of All Bivouacs.” It is completely self-contained and offers all the amenities of a larger travel trailer in a smaller, more affordable package. Configured with either the Tepui Kukenam Roof Top Tent or the Tepui Autana RTT with annex, the Fort can accommodate 2-5 people, pack for days on the road or off road, and conveniently parks in the convenience of your home garage.
NOTE: Spec Sheet and Options List is for reference ONLY. An updated sheet is being developed with updated pricing and options. Please call us for the most accurate information.
- Trailer Weight: 1250 lbs. (Base) to approx. 1675 lbs. (Summit)
- Ground Clearance: 16”
- Chassis Length: 10.5’
- Chassis Width: 6.0’
- Trailer Height: 4.8’
- Construction: powder coated tube steel
- Trailer Axle: 3500 lbs. torsion axle de-rated to 2500 lbs.
- Electric Brakes
- Galley Size (Summit Package only):43″L x 22″W x 13″H
- Tires: 31 x 10.50 x R15 (All-Terrain)
- Wheels: Steel wheels
- Trailer Coupler: 2” ball coupler
- Powder coated steel frame
- 3500 Lb Torsion axle (de-rated to 2500 Lb)
- 10" Electric drum brakes
- 31″ All-terrain tires
- Steel wheels
- Jeep fenders
- Front swivel jack
- Side steps
- LED brake lights and side lights
- Basic top cargo tray
- Front and rear 2″ x 2″ receiver
SUMMIT PACKAGE: Pictures Below.
- Tepui Tent or alternative RTT (replaces roof top cargo basket)
- Front locking storage box with LED light
- Mounted shovel & axe
- 18-gallon water tank
- Water pump
- Sliding rear galley
- Two-burner drop in stove
- Sink and folding faucet
- Spare tire gate with dual folding preparation tables (spare tire not included)
- 20 lbs. propane tank with holder
- Propane tankless hot water heater/shower
- Portable/flexible shower head and hose
- 100 amp/hour AGM Battery & box
- Storage LED cargo light
- 10 amp/hour battery charger
- 400 watt power inverter
Shipping will be calculated based on your location and the size of the shipment. As an estimate, shipping will cost approximately $0.50 per mile from Phoenix to your location of choice.
Trailer pickup optional and encouraged! Come see us at our Phoenix, Arizona shop and have your first adventure on the way back.
Trailer builds take anywhere from 1 month to 4 months depending on the level of customization.
-- Tepui Tent or alternative RTT (replaces roof top cargo basket)
-- Front locking storage box
-- 1 Rotopax fuel tank, 2 gallons (can be outfit with more)
-- Mounted shovel & axe
-- Sliding rear galley
-- Two burner stove
-- Basin sink with drain
-- 18 gallon water tank
-- Water pump
-- Sink faucet
-- Spare tire gate
-- Dual folding tire gate tables (spare tire not included)
-- Water fill inlet
-- 20 lbs. propane tank with holder
-- Propane regulator with hard line to galley stove
-- Propane tankless hot water shower
-- Group 24 vented battery box
-- Storage cargo light
-- Battery charger
-- 400 watt 110v inverter