How to order - it's simple!
1. Pick your package - Base or Summit (descriptions below)
2. Pick your color
The Fort XL is one of our best sellers in the last couple years and is the slightly larger version of the Fort Trailer. It has all the same amenities and design characteristics as the Fort but is lengthened to accommodate a larger roof top tent in addition to 50% more cargo capacity; perfect for larger families and/or longer trips. The Fort XL is a unique expedition trailer with an inside locking storage capacity of 40.9 cubic feet and a top mounted cargo rack or the option of a roof top tent. For this trailer, we recommend the Tepui Gran Sabana RTT with annex providing a sleeping capacity of 5-8 people.
Your adventure awaits!
NOTE: Spec Sheet and Options List is for reference ONLY. An updated sheet is being developed with updated pricing and options. Please call us for the most accurate information.
- Trailer Weight: 1350 lbs. (Base) to approx. 1775 lbs. (Summit)
- Ground Clearance: 16”
- Chassis Length: 11.9”
- Chassis Width: 6.0’
- Trailer Height: 4.8’
- Construction: powder coated tube steel
- Trailer Axle: 3500 lbs. torsion axle de-rated to 2500 lbs.
- Electric Brakes
- Standard Enclosed Locking Storage: 40.9 ft³
- Galley Size (Summit Package only):43″L x 22″W x 13″H
- Tires: 31 x 10.50 x R15 (All-Terrain)
- Wheels: Steel wheels
- Trailer Coupler: 2” ball coupler
- Powder coated steel frame
- 10" Electric drum brakes
- 31″ off-road tires
- Steel wheels
- Front swivel jack
- Basic top cargo rack
- 3500 Lbs Torsion axle (de-rated to 2500 Lbs)
- Jeep fenders
- Side steps
- LED brake lights and side lights
- Front and rear 2″ x 2″ receiver
- Tepui Tent or alternative RTT (replaces roof top cargo basket)
- Front locking storage box with LED light
- Mounted shovel & axe
- 18-gallon water tank
- Water pump
- Sliding rear galley
- Two-burner drop in stove
- Sink and folding faucet
- Spare tire gate with dual folding preparation tables (spare tire not included)
- 20 lbs. propane tank with holder
- Propane tankless hot water heater/shower
- Portable/flexible shower head and hose
- 100 amp/hour AGM Battery & box
- Storage LED cargo light
- 10 amp/hour battery charger
- 400 watt power inverter
SUMMIT PACKAGE: Pictures Below.
Shipping will be calculated based on your location and the size of the shipment. As an estimate, shipping will cost approximately $0.50 per mile from Phoenix to your location of choice.
Trailer pickup optional and encouraged! Come see us at our Phoenix, Arizona shop and have your first adventure on the way back.
Trailer builds take anywhere from 1 month to 4 months depending on the level of customization.
-- Tepui Tent or alternative RTT (replaces roof top cargo basket)
-- Front locking storage box (aluminum or black powder coated)
-- 1 Rotopax fuel tank, 2 gallons (ability to outfit for more tanks)
-- Mounted shovel & axe
-- Sliding rear galley
-- Two burner stove
-- Basin sink with drain
-- Sink faucet
-- Water fill inlet
-- 18 gallon water tank
-- Water pump
-- Spare tire gate
-- Dual folding tire gate tables (spare tire not included)
-- 20 lbs. propane tank with holder
-- Propane regulator with hard line to galley stove
-- Propane tankless hot water shower
-- Group 24 vented battery box
-- Storage cargo light
-- Battery charger
-- 400 watt 110v inverter