The Fort XL is our moat popular of our off-road tent trailers and is slightly larger than the MOAB Fort. It has all the same amenities and design characteristics as the Fort but is lengthened 16” to accommodate a larger roof top tent in addition to 25% more cargo capacity; perfect for larger families and/or longer trips. The Fort XL is a unique expedition trailer with an inside locking storage capacity of up to 49.7 cubic feet and a top mounted cargo rack or the option of a roof top tent. For this trailer, we recommend the Tepui Autana 4 RTT with annex providing a sleeping capacity of 4-6 people.
Your adventure awaits!
- Trailer Weight: 1350 lbs. (Base) to approx. 1775 lbs. (Summit)
- Ground Clearance: 16”
- Chassis Length: 11.9”
- Chassis Width: 6.0’
- Trailer Height: 4.8’
- Construction: powder coated tube steel
- Trailer Axle: 3500 lbs. torsion axle de-rated to 2500 lbs.
- Electric Brakes
- Standard Enclosed Locking Storage: 40.9 ft³
- Galley Size (Summit Package only):43″L x 22″W x 13″H
- Tires: 31 x 10.50 x R15 (All-Terrain)
- Wheels: Steel wheels
- Trailer Coupler: 2” ball coupler