How to order - it's simple!
1. Pick your package - Base or Summit (descriptions below)
2. Pick your color
This trailer was launched for the bikers in mind; those that want to take a trip out to the desert or mountains, camp, ride bikes, and cook meals all while having your vehicle seats available for the friends and family. This trailer is built for the full adventure! The Fort MX trailer combines the utility, storage, and convenience of our Fort XL with the additional storage capacity by extending the front end of the trailer to carry bikes up to 300 pounds. The summit model is featured with the full galley, battery and/or solar powered, and built for the off road.
- Powder coated steel frame
- 10" Electric drum brakes
- 31″ off-road tires
- Steel wheels
- Front swivel jack
- Basic top cargo rack
- 3500 Lbs Torsion axle
- Jeep fenders
- Side steps
- LED brake lights and side lights
- Front and rear 2″ x 2″ receiver
- Tepui Tent or alternative RTT (replaces roof top cargo basket)
- Front locking storage box with LED light
- Mounted shovel & axe
- 18-gallon water tank
- Water pump
- Sliding rear galley
- Two-burner drop in stove
- Sink and folding faucet
- Spare tire gate with dual folding preparation tables (spare tire not included)
- 20 lbs. propane tank with holder
- Propane tankless hot water heater/shower
- Portable/flexible shower head and hose
- 100 amp/hour AGM Battery & box
- Storage LED cargo light
- 10 amp/hour battery charger
- 400 watt power inverter
Shipping will be calculated based on your location and the size of the shipment. As an estimate, shipping will cost approximately $0.50 per mile from Phoenix to your location of choice.
Trailer pickup optional and encouraged! Come see us at our Phoenix, Arizona shop and have your first adventure on the way back.
Trailer builds take anywhere from 1 month to 4 months depending on the level of customization.