How to order - it's simple!
1. Pick your package - Base or Summit (descriptions below)
2. Pick your color
This trailer was launched for the bikers in mind; those that want to take a trip out to the desert or mountains, camp, ride bikes, and cook meals all while having your vehicle seats available for the friends and family. This trailer is built for the full adventure! The Fort MX trailer combines the utility, storage, and convenience of our Fort XL with the additional storage capacity by extending the front end of the trailer to carry bikes up to 300 pounds. Featured with the full galley, battery and/or solar powered, and built for the off road.
Base and Summit packages offered, same as the Fort XL. Trailer is 16" longer than the Fort XL.
- Powder coated steel frame
- Electric brakes
- 31″ off-road tires
- Aluminum wheels
- Enclosed locking cargo space - 38.2 cubic feet
- Front swivel jack
- Basic top cargo rack
- Diamond plate aluminum locking storage box on tongue – 6.7 ft3
- Torsion axle
- Jeep fenders
- Side steps
- LED brake lights and side lights
- Front and rear 2″ x 2″ receiver
- Tepui Tent or alternative RTT (replaces roof top cargo basket)
- Front locking storage box
- 1 Rotopax fuel tank, 2 gallons
- Mounted shovel & axe
- Sliding rear galley
- Two-burner stove
- Sink basin with drain
- Water pump
- Spare tire gate
- Dual folding tire gate tables (spare tire not included)
- 18-gallon water tank
- Water fill inlet
- Water pump
- Sink faucet with hot/cold
- 20 lbs. propane tank with holder
- Propane regulator with hard line to galley stove
- Galley Preparation Table - Stainless Steel: 44″L x 12″W
- Propane tankless hot water heater
- Portable/flexible shower head and hose
- Group 24 vented battery box
- AGM Battery: 100-amp hour
- Storage cargo light
- Battery charger
- 400 watt, 110v inverter
Shipping will be calculated based on your location and the size of the shipment. As an estimate, shipping will cost approximately $0.50 per mile from Phoenix to your location of choice.
Trailer pickup optional and encouraged! Come see us at our Phoenix, Arizona shop and have your first adventure on the way back.
Trailer builds take anywhere from 1 month to 4 months depending on the level of customization.