How to order - it's simple!
1. Pick your package - Base or Summit (descriptions below)
2. Pick your color
The Gobi is our answer to the growing demand for off-road teardrop trailers. Designed with an interior sleeping cabin and much more cabinet storage than your average off-road trailer. The Gobi offers sleeping capacity for 2-3 people on the queen-sized memory foam mattress with the ability to accommodate up to 8 people when adding the optional Tepui Gran Sabana rooftop tent. The Gobi has all of the amenities of a larger travel trailer in a much smaller lightweight package built for the demanding terrain of adventurous off-road travel.
- The walls are 1-1/2" aluminum framed walls, insulated with high density Styrofoam and laminated with FRP (fiberglass) to make an extremely rigid yet lightweight structure.
- Comes standard with a 24-gallon water tank.
- Powered by an AGM battery with LED lights, a charger, inverter, with 110V and 12V ports.
Enjoy creating your own campsite with this off-the-grid, fully self-contained, compact, lightweight home away from home!
- Trailer Weight: 1890 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 16”
- Chassis Length: 13.8’
- Chassis Width: 7.5’
- Trailer Height: 6’
- Construction: powder coated tube steel
- Galley Size: 43″ L x 22″ W x 13″ H
- Galley Cabinet: 62″ L x 20″ W x 30″ H
- Standard Cabin Storage: 126 ft³
- Standard Galley Storage: 20 ft³
- Standard Cabinet Storage: 22 ft³
- Galley Preparation Table: 44″ L x 12″ W
- Trailer Axle: 3500 lbs. torsion axle de-rated to 2500 lbs.
- Tires: 31 x 9.50 x R15
- Wheels: aluminum
- Front and rear 2″ x 2″ receivers
- Gobi Trailer - 13.8' x 7.5' x 6' and approx. 1890 lbs.
- 10" electric brakes
- Interior cabin storage cabinets
- Tires - 31 x 9.5 x R15 (All Terrain)
- 15" Aluminum wheels
- Standard 2" ball coupler
- Base Package plus...
- AGM battery: 100-amp hour
- Battery charger
- Inverter, 110V outlet, 12V port, 12V USB outlet
- Full Galley with stove and sink and cabinetry
- 24-gallon fresh water tank
- Tankless hot water heater/outdoor shower.
- Interior and exterior LED lights
- 12-volt and USB charging ports
- Front tote half (designed to accommodate Honda 2000 gen or (2) 7-gallon water jugs
- LP holder 20 lbs.
- Spare tire gate with integrated prep tables
Shipping will be calculated based on your location and the size of the shipment. As an estimate, shipping will cost approximately $0.50 per mile from Phoenix to your location of choice.
Trailer pickup optional and encouraged! Come see us at our Phoenix, Arizona shop and have your first adventure on the way back.
Trailer builds take anywhere from 1 month to 4 months depending on the level of customization.