The Gobi is our answer to the growing demand for off-road teardrop trailers. Designed with an interior sleeping cabin and much more cabinet storage than your average off-road trailer. The Gobi offers sleeping capacity for 2-3 people on the queen-sized memory foam mattress with the ability to accommodate up to 8 people when adding the optional Rhino Roof Rack and Tepui Autana 4 rooftop tent. The Gobi has all of the amenities of a larger travel trailer in a much smaller lightweight package built for the demanding terrain of adventurous off-road travel.
Our proprietary walls are made of an extruded aluminum frame with 1.5" thick Styrofoam insulated walls and fiberglass interior and exterior skin laminated together to form the lightest most rigid walls on the market today. Our walls are NOT made with any wood products. Enjoy creating your own campsite with this off-the-grid, fully self contained, compact, lightweight home away from home!
- Trailer Weight: Base: 1890 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 16”
- Chassis Length: 13.8’
- Chassis Width: 7.5’
- Trailer Height: 6’
- Construction: powder coated tube steel
- Sleeping: Standard queen size mattress
- Galley Size: 43″ L x 22″ W x 13″ H
- Galley Cabinet: 62″ L x 20″ W x 30″ H
- Standard Cabin Storage: 126 ft³
- Standard Galley Storage: 20 ft³
- Standard Cabinet Storage: 22 ft³
- Galley Preparation Table: 44″ L x 12″ W
- Trailer Axle: 3500 lbs. torsion
- Tires: 31 x 10.50 x R15
- Wheels: Steel
- Front and rear 2″ x 2″ receivers